Saturday, November 22, 2008
Ahhh new music has been discovered! (for myself, not like I discovered it for the greater public) I love it, so refreshing and new, and I can just listen to these songs forever! So I don't really keep up with the show gossip girl but I found the iMix playlist and found alot, i mean ALOT of amazing songs... a few that I preferred... Time To Pretend (MGMT), Cities in Dust (Junkie XL), Shove It (Santogold), Do the Panic (Phantom Planet) Plusss, the album cover of the Phantom Planet one is pretty funny, duct-taped to a wall??? Only my biggest dream ever. I also love that song "Just Dance" by lady gaga... From the 30 seconds on iTunes it makes it sound like one of those teen girl songs about some blonde haired girl who's free dancing spirit is just "being herself and letting loose" even though everybody knows that she's going to "just dance" in front of that amazingly gorgeous guy because she knows that she's hot and he will most definitely ask for her number. But when I finally broke down and bought it because it was up to #2 I realized that it was so much more than that and I'm a totally judgemental person. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment